End tab filing:
- In end tab filing, the tabs are located on the end of the file folder rather than on the top.
- End tab folders are typically wider than top tab folders and can accommodate more documents.
- End tab filing is commonly used in larger filing systems where files need to be easily visible and accessible.
Top tab filing:
- In top tab filing, the tabs are located on the top of the file folder.
- Top tab folders are typically narrower than end tab folders and are used for storing smaller amounts of documents.
- Top tab filing is commonly used in smaller filing systems or for individual projects.
Overall, the choice between end tab filing and top tab filing depends on the specific needs of your organization. End tab filing may be a better choice for larger filing systems where many files need to be easily visible and accessible. Top tab filing may be a better choice for smaller systems or for individual projects where fewer files need to be stored. Consider the volume of files, the types of documents being stored, and the level of accessibility required when deciding between end tab and top tab filing.