Smead's ColorBar - easy-to-use software for printing color coded labels using your PC and color printer. Print color labels from virtually any data source. Works with unlimited ColorBar® label designs. Can be integrated with document management applications. ColorBar Express® is a cost-effective web-based multi-user service model that’s ideal for on-demand labeling needs.
ColorBar Express includes one free label design. This is a concurrent seat and can be installed onto as many PC's as you wish.
You do not receive any physical software. Used to print labels and contains an Express Designer function allowing you to create basic label designs.
ColorBar® gives you the power to produce labels with maximum ease and flexibility. Whether you print one label at a time, need label design capability, or require label printing at multiple locations, ColorBar® meets your labeling needs.
Please note that the Express Designer does have limited design capability. When your account is created it triggers an automated message to be sent to your email containing the temporary password for them to log on to ColorBar Express. After logging in you will receive the option to change your password. We have no visibility of your PC and all of your label designs and data are stored locally on YOUR machine and NOT on our server. The website is ColorBarExpress.com.
View our Non-Online ColorBar® Print Software
Prints color-coded labels from the internet. Works with any computer using a Microsoft Internet Explorer® browser and a high-speed broadband connection, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Prints strip labels with color coding, text or bar codes...the choice is yours.
The ColorBar Express Designer gives you many options, including alphabetic or numeric, so it's easy to match your existing system.
Use either laser or inkjet printers for label stock
No software to load, no dedicated system required, no upgrades to manage.
No per-label click fees.
Affordable annual subscription service.
Single concurrent seat license.
Output is printable to a variety of labels. Works with all ColorBar labels and Design-A-Sheet labels.
• Supported Operating Systems: Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, Windows Server 2012, Windows® Server 2008, Windows® Server 2003.
• Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
• Memory: (See OS recommended)
• Disk Space Requirements: 80 MB available hard disc space
• Printer: Most Windows driven ink-jet or laser printer that is capable of feeding label stock
• Internet Connection: Need internet connectivity that allows outgoing and incoming messaging on the PC
• Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or greater
• Database connectivity: SQL Server, Microsoft® Access, Microsoft® Excel, CSV, dBase, Microsoft® FoxPro, OLE-compliant databases, ODBC-compliant databases, Oracle, or internal ColorBar® database
• ColorBar® Print is certified Windows® 10 & Windows® 8 compatible.
* The latest version of ColorBar Express® requires Microsoft Internet Explorer® 11 or greater. If you do not have IE 11, the software will route you to an earlier version of ColorBar Express with a lower Microsoft Internet Explorer requirement of 7.0 or greater.